Friday, November 25, 2011

A VERY SHABBY CHIC LAMP


I love the old country style, the shabby chic, classic and then a little bit of modern. So when I decided to design my daughter's bedroom I wanted it to be a "wow" factor for her. I spent time on lots of details and one of them being this cute lampshade. I had leftover fabric from few other projects that I worked on in her room, so I used them when I re-designed this lampshade. It was very simple. I used a hot glue gun and glued on the fabric, the ribbon and then hung the little diamonds. Can I say I am a huge fan of a hot glue gun. I use it all the time so if you don't have one go out and get one. They are very inexpensive. I used three types of fabric, and two types of different ribbons.

And here it is. A very simple and easy, yet effective way to spruce up a plain white lamp shade. Awh, the sweet wonders of a hot glue gun._____________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment