Monday, November 28, 2011


Here is a little sneak peek at my next project. I found this awesome ball and claw foot coffee table. It appears to be quiet old and needs some work (I'm still trying to find out the exact age and who made it). The legs were starting to come unglued a bit so currently I am in the process of getting them re-glued. Since my plan is to turn it into a tufted ottoman I need to make sure that it will hold up well. I decided to go with liquid hide glue, as that was originally used on the table.
So far so good. Check back soon to see my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment